Avoid the below risks & keep your data safe.
- Hardware failure (for example, hard drive failure is a frequent occurrence).
- Accidental file deletion.
- Fire, flood, accidental damage.
- Catastrophic virus or spyware infections.
- File deletion during operating system upgrades.
The data on your computer could include your documents, photos, music, video and contacts – as well as your software. Modern computer hard drives can hold massive volumes of data, making the consequences of loss through any of the above potentially disastrous. The impact could be inconvenient, stressful, time consuming and expensive.